Job Title: Physical Therapist
Job Setting: Outpatient Private Practice
Job Location: North Pole, Alaska
North Pole Physical Therapy is a primarily sports- and orthopedic-based clinic with the goal of providing current best-practice physical therapy to people in the Interior of Alaska. We aim to foster a caring environment of evidence-based practice in a rewarding atmosphere to all staff.
We are looking to hire a physical therapist to be a member of our forward-thinking and compassionate team. An ideal candidate will be people-oriented and hardworking, as well as prioritize quality care and patient satisfaction.
Benefits (dependent on FTE):
Copper River Native Association is a holistic tribal healthcare facility located in the heart of the Copper River Valley. Our promise is inspired by our cultural values while providing exceptional health services to all the people of our region.
Responsible for planning and administering physical therapy treatment plans designed to alleviate pain, restore function, prevent disabilities, and promote overall fitness and health of patients. Services may be provided in both a clinical and school environment.
We offer generous such as health, vison and dental benefits, 401(K) contributions, 6.5 weeks of PTO on top of 10 paid holidays, life insurance and more…
To apply for this position, click on the link below:
DENALI PHYSICAL THERAPY located in beautiful Anchorage, Alaska has an immediate opportunity for a full time Staff Physical Therapist.
• Graduate from a college with an APTA accredited curriculum.
• Outpatient orthopedic experience with manual based skills preferred
• A physical therapist currently licensed in the state of Alaska preferred
• We offer a competitive total compensation package including base salary plus an individual incentive plan and more. Our comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, disability, life and a 401(k) plan, in addition to other outstanding benefits such as continuing education reimbursement and Paid Time Off.
• Relocation assistance and Sign-On Bonus may also be offered.
• Equal Opportunity Employer
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, PLEASE FAX OR EMAIL RESUMES TO BRIAN MALONE AT BRIAN.MALONE@DENALIPT.COM
The Staff Physical Therapist provides evaluation and treatment for hospital inpatients, outpatients, Home Health, and residents of the hospital Long Term Care unit, according to the professional standards of the American Physical Therapy Association.
Follow this link for more information and to apply: https://pm.healthcaresource.com/cs/sphosp/#/job/1231