DENALI PHYSICAL THERAPY located in beautiful Anchorage, Alaska has an immediate opportunity for a full time Staff Physical Therapist.
• Graduate from a college with an APTA accredited curriculum.
• Outpatient orthopedic experience with manual based skills preferred
• A physical therapist currently licensed in the state of Alaska preferred
• We offer a competitive total compensation package including base salary plus an individual incentive plan and more. Our comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, disability, life and a 401(k) plan, in addition to other outstanding benefits such as continuing education reimbursement and Paid Time Off.
• Relocation assistance and Sign-On Bonus may also be offered.
• Equal Opportunity Employer
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, PLEASE FAX OR EMAIL RESUMES TO BRIAN MALONE AT BRIAN.MALONE@DENALIPT.COM
The Staff Physical Therapist provides evaluation and treatment for hospital inpatients, outpatients, Home Health, and residents of the hospital Long Term Care unit, according to the professional standards of the American Physical Therapy Association.
Follow this link for more information and to apply: https://pm.healthcaresource.com/cs/sphosp/#/job/1231