We are looking for a committed Physical Therapist to act as the patient’s partner throughout the trip of restoring motion and ensuring that the client will function at their personal best You will maximize the quality of life and movement potential within the spheres of promotion, prevention, diagnosis, treatment or intervention, and rehabilitation.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Pay: $55.00 – $60.00 per hour
United Physical Therapy is a local physical therapist owned company with 3 locations in Anchorage. We are defined by exceptional clinical care and customer service. Mentorship, on site independent, APTA credentialed orthopedic residency training is available for motivated PTs.
We have over 9 clinicians on our team with fellowship or residency training in addition to years of commitment to the profession. This is a place where you will be supported to take care of each of your patients optimally and grow as a clinician in a supportive culture. Very competitive salary and benefits available.
Job Title: Physical Therapist
Job Setting: Outpatient Private Practice
Job Location: North Pole, Alaska
North Pole Physical Therapy is a primarily sports- and orthopedic-based clinic with the goal of providing current best-practice physical therapy to people in the Interior of Alaska. We aim to foster a caring environment of evidence-based practice in a rewarding atmosphere to all staff.
We are looking to hire a physical therapist to be a member of our forward-thinking and compassionate team. An ideal candidate will be people-oriented and hardworking, as well as prioritize quality care and patient satisfaction.
Benefits (dependent on FTE):
DENALI PHYSICAL THERAPY located in beautiful Anchorage, Alaska has an immediate opportunity for a full time Staff Physical Therapist.
• Graduate from a college with an APTA accredited curriculum.
• Outpatient orthopedic experience with manual based skills preferred
• A physical therapist currently licensed in the state of Alaska preferred
• We offer a competitive total compensation package including base salary plus an individual incentive plan and more. Our comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, disability, life and a 401(k) plan, in addition to other outstanding benefits such as continuing education reimbursement and Paid Time Off.
• Relocation assistance and Sign-On Bonus may also be offered.
• Equal Opportunity Employer
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, PLEASE FAX OR EMAIL RESUMES TO BRIAN MALONE AT BRIAN.MALONE@DENALIPT.COM